quality assurance >> quality management >> out-going quality control
• oqc inspectors will be trained and certified on the specific product they are handling prior to starting work in the line. the training will be on functional test and cosmetic requirements. generally for cosmetic inspection ipc-610 standard is being used. if customer has their own cosmetic and workmanship specification requirements, hip fung will ensure the oqc inspectors are trained on this requirements
• buy off finished products to ensure compliance with customer specifications and requirements functionally and also aesthetically.
• the ansi/asqc z1.4 sampling plan level ii will be used in outgoing product inspection, if the customer didn't provide specific requirements.
• oqc will re-buy-off rejected lots only after corrective action has been taken to resolve the issue.
• to pursue relevant departments to take corrective actions to resolve the issues.