quality assurance >> quality management >> quality engineering
• work very closely with customer and understand customer's quality requirements.
• transform the customers' requirements into internal specifications and inspections instructions and provide training to the inspectors on these requirements.
• attending to customers' audits and complains analysis (application of 8d methodology) as well as handling of non-conforming products and return merchandises authorization (rmas) as a result of customers' feedback, line and also suppliers issues.
• work with internal team for process yield and outgoing defective part per million (dppm) improvement by having continuous improvement activities
• carry out buy-off for new product introduction new product introduction (npi) build.
• drive for continuous improvement of internal processes.
• support customer in terms of product reliability.
• provide other quality related services to the customer when requested such as ionic contamination test, rohs testing, energy dispersive x-ray (edx) measurement, dimensional measurement, temperature and humidity reliability test and etc.